Using our experienced and accurate live human steno captioners “writing” spoken English, the English text can then be translated into 90+ different languages at the click of a button. Eliminate the language and dialect barriers that organizations face with communication globally.
View the spoken English being captioned in your preferred language in realtime, overcoming language and communication barriers.
Translate your online meetings on Zoom, Webex, Skype, GoToMeeting, etc.
Generate captions onsite and online.
Use a laptop, desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
Talk at normal speed and view the captions realtime, with no delay in translation processing.
No need to download or install anything. Just click on the URL we will provide you.
The English text can be translated into these languages:
English captioning translated into Italian
English captioning translated into French
English captioning translated into Japanese
We are now providing post-production captioning services for your online video content.
We provide high quality caption files for various types of video including conferences, lectures, commencement ceremonies, promotional videos, government meetings and more. We also caption archived meetings that were held in Zoom, WebEx, Blackboard, Hangouts, and other online platforms.
Ask us about our post-production captioning services.
Live remote steno CART captioning in French & English. Photos courtesy of International Reporting Inc.
Live human-generated steno remote CART captioning through the internet where the CART captioner is not present onsite for meetings, webinars, conventions, workshops, educational classes, teleconferences, religious services, keynote addresses, ceremonies, sporting events, legal proceedings, webcasts, YouTube, fieldtrips & tours.
We have a number of security features but it all depends on how you use our services.
Many features are available when setting up the event to add more security.
We are GDPR compliant too (which does not cover Canada) but is a good framework for data security and privacy used in the EU.
- Password protection for all events
- Restrict access to authenticated users - Force login by selected customers allowed to view event. Username and password for each account. Track number of logins per user account.
- Support OAuth authentication for customers. Use Google accounts as alternate to creating customer accounts.
- Fully encrypted data delivery from captioner to customer (does require HTTPS be used for link)
- GUID event name generation to create event names that cannot be guessed
- SSL encryption/Force HTTPS - ability to only allow StreamText link to be viewed with HTTPS link
- Text files by default are not saved to the StreamText servers, however if they are we do encrypt them for storage (I would have to add this feature before the event took place)
- Role based management for all system users - Security is built into framework for access control
- We can create complex URLs to access the streaming text, which are more complex than the standard URLs
- Destruction of data after the event. All files are deleted by the CART captioners after the event and are not saved.
- CART captioners must comply with and adhere to the Code of Professional Ethics and Confidentiality Guidelines of, and maintain membership in, provincial and national professional associations by attaining the required continuing education credits, and other mandatory requirements, to remain in good standing.
- For more information on the Code of Professional Ethics (COPE) and Confidentiality Guidelines, please click on this link NCRA-Code-of-Professional-Ethics